Last Revised October 12, 2023
2. COMPANY’S COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you access or use our Website, we may ask you to provide us with the following information about you:
- Basic contact details, including name, email address, and phone number. We collect basic contact details to communicate with you, to improve and enhance our Website, and to conduct research and analytics.
- Employer information, including details of the company you work for and your role, in order to communicate with you or respond to your request for information;
- Any other information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when you contact us in relation to technical help or support including records of calls with our representatives. We collect this information to communicate with you about our Website, and to improve and enhance our Website.
Our Website may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing certain Website resources.
In addition, our Website, like most websites, uses third party tools, including cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”), to automatically collect certain information about your interaction with the Website (“Usage Data”) to provide and enhance the performance of our Website, facilitate and enhance user experience, monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Website and conduct internal research and development. Usage Data may include:
- Unique device identifier;
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet;
- IP address;
- Browser type;
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you access the Website;
- Operating system;
- Log data showing actions taken using the Website;
- Number of visits;
- Language of device;
- Geolocation (zip code level); and
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Website.
We may associate this information with the device you use to access the Website, or email that you use to engage with us.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Website, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
3. HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, we may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
- With your employer, if any, that has authorized you to access the Website.
- With vendors or other service providers, such as
- Data analytics vendors;
- IT service management vendors;
- Data storage providers; and
- Security vendors
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group.
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service or other applicable agreement relating to the Website.
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
4. DO NOT TRACK
Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our Website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
6. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Website or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
7. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Website is designed for users in the United States only and are not intended for users located outside the United States.